I found this smart little post on 25 Hour Books’ Blog about how to create a form to enable you to easily add to your TBR using Google Docs forms.
A flash of inspiration hit me…
If I create a spreadsheet in Google Docs and link to it on my blog then my changes will automatically update on my blog instantly and easily!
Spreadsheet format also gives me a number of benefits:
- I can quickly count how many books are on the list
- I can easily filter or sort my list by author name or title
- I could add categories (such as ‘Classic Book’, ‘Reading Soon’)
- I could even add all the books I have read and own!
- Erm… probably best if I stop there
So now if you want to sneak a peak at the never-ending TBR (long) you can find the new list under My Book Lists tab at the top of the page.
Does anyone else have any time saving tips for organising a book blog?
Who else has a book spreadsheet? I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one in this community of bibliophiles!