Today I’m celebrating my 100th post at Novel Insights!
Hooray. I feel a little bit…
- I have discovered a fantastic community of book-lovers who are just as obsessed as me about everything book-related.
- I have been introduced to some wonderful books that I don’t think I would ever have picked up without the recommendation of other bloggers including The Shuttle, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and Flowers for Algernon.
- I’ve had the chance to meet some of my other fellow book bloggers (and other book loving non-bloggers) in real life as part of The Riverside Readers London-based book group.
- I have my own little space – a sort of diary of the books I’ve read where I can capture and share my thoughts and musings.
- And of course I’m also glad for all the people who stop by to say hello and share their own thoughts with me!
I’ll sign-off now, before you pick up the sick bucket and because I’ve got to run and catch a plane to Venice, topical books in tow.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!