Barbara wants to know:
What books did you get for Christmas (or whichever holiday you may have celebrated last month)?
Do you usually ask for books on gift-giving occasions or do you prefer to buy them yourself?
This Christmas I asked my Mum for my Amazon wishlist for Christmas and I got another book-related gift as well! My pictures of Christmas books is here, and includes:
- The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo
- Muriel Spark. The Biography
- I Am a Cat
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- Our Spoons Came from Woolworths
- The Reader
- Atticus the Storyteller’s 100 Greek Myths
I love getting books as presents as its one of the gifts I’m more likely to like! Plus it’s nice to get books you wouldn’t necessarily have bought yourself.
Did you get any nice book-related presents for Christmas?